Odin Alise Weblog

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Katy Perry Britney Spears Not On Top Of My List

Oprah Winfrey

I work with people I love, said Perry. And now the fans have made the comeback pop princess new album, Circus, a success. I only work with them if I love them. Madonna loves working with Spears. She not on top of my list. Oprah Winfrey says it will be Britney Spear on his show. If we click, click us, but if we clash, we clash. . I d have to meet [Spear]. A. I love John Legend record. Id have to see how. So, as I have about working with him? But Perry knows never say never, needs to explain some face time with Spears before making any final call. It wouldn t be the girl I would necessarily work with, Perry said Saturday at KIIS-FM Jingle Ball concert outside of L. There are other people I d much work with the first. So I think youd fellow pop rocker of Katy Perry to skip the chance to work with Brit, right? Well, actually, not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home